All-on-4 – Scripps Ranch, CA
Bring Back Your Entire Smile with Just Four Dental Implants
Are you missing all of your teeth on your upper arch, lower arch, or both? Instead of replacing each individual tooth with its own dental implant, Dr. Greg Friedman at MOD Squad Dental can secure a full denture onto just four implants with the innovative All-on-4 method. Not only is All-on-4 in Scripps Ranch more stable and reliable than a regular denture, but even patients who aren’t candidates for traditional dental implants may qualify for this treatment. Plus, you might be able to have your new teeth placed on the same day as your implants! Contact our team today to learn more about how All-on-4 can breathe new life into your smile.
Why Choose MOD Squad Dental for All-on-4?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Treatment Provided Under One Roof
- Relaxing, Spa-Like Dental Office Environment
- Caring Dentist with 30+ Years of Experience
How Do All-on-4 Dental Implants Work?
Meant to function as tooth roots, dental implants are titanium posts that we surgically place into the jaw. They naturally integrate with the bone tissue, creating a foundation stable enough to anchor a denture that doesn’t slip around or require adhesives to stay in place.
As the name implies, All-on-4 only uses four dental implants in Scripps Ranch to support a full denture. The two implants that are located toward the back of the jaw are positioned at 45-degree angles, as opposed to vertically. Therefore, these implants take advantage of the existing jawbone density, often eliminating the need for a patient with jawbone loss to undergone bone grafting beforehand.
Am I a Candidate for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth on one or both arches, then you’re likely a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants. Even patients who have suffered from bone loss in the jaw may be eligible for All-on-4 due to the angled placement of the two posterior implants. Of course, you’ll need to meet with your implant dentist in Scripps Ranch for a consultation just to be certain.
Good All-on-4 candidates should also be willing to practice good oral health habits and quit bad ones. Poor oral hygiene and smoking are two common causes of dental implant failure, so you should be committed to keeping your new teeth in great condition.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
Compared to conventional dentures, All-on-4 implants are far and away the superior option for many reasons:
- All-on-4 dentures can be permanently fixed in your mouth, so you can brush and floss them like real teeth without having to take them out for cleaning.
- By replacing the roots of the teeth, All-on-4 feels just as natural as the teeth you used to have.
- You’ll enjoy greater chewing power and no slippage, making it easier than ever to eat a balanced diet.
- Dental implants stimulate the jawbone, preventing facial collapse from bone loss. As a result, they help you look youthful and vibrant for years to come.
- With easy maintenance, All-on-4 can last for more than two decades – maybe even a lifetime!
All-on-4 vs. Traditional Implant Dentures
All-on-4 may not sound that different from traditional implant dentures, but they provide a few key benefits:
- Conventional implant dentures often take between six and eight implant posts, so they require more surgery and cost more money than All-on-4.
- Before getting implant dentures, patients who don’t have sufficient jawbone density may have to undergo a bone graft and wait several months for the graft to take. In many cases, All-on-4 bypasses this step, allowing you to save time and money.
- With All-on-4, the denture can typically be placed on the same day as your dental implant surgery, so you won’t need to spend time without teeth.