Emergency Dentist in Scripps Ranch, CA
At MOD Squad Dental, we’ll give you the relief you need from dental injuries and pain as quickly as possible. If you or a family member is experiencing an emergency, don’t wait – contact our Scripps Ranch practice right away! Dr. Greg Friedman will do what he can to see you on the same day as your initial call, as well as provide assistance over the phone for how to best manage your condition until you can reach us. If you’re unsure what constitutes a dental emergency, you can find some of the most common scenarios we see listed below:
- Lost tooth
- Partially knocked-out tooth
- Lost filling
- Lost crown
- Broken tooth
- Jaw injury
- Soft tissue injury
- Oral bleeding
- Object stuck between teeth
Some helpful tips for avoiding dental emergencies include:
- Always be careful when eating foods that are overly hard, chewy, or sticky. Also, don’t chew the ice in your drinks!
- When participating in a sport that could involve contact with another person or a hard surface, it’s important to wear a mouthguard.
- Make sure to use scissors when opening tricky packaging and not your teeth, as this might cause damage.
- Even minor issues like cavities today could become emergencies tomorrow. Attending routine check-ups and cleanings allows Dr. Friedman to treat the problem quickly and simply before it becomes worse.
Contact us today to schedule your next appointment! It’s always our goal to give patients a truly 5 star experience that’s comfortable, personalized, and exceptional in every way. We welcome patients from Scripps Ranch, Poway, Mira Mesa, Ranch Bernardo, and all over San Diego, CA.