Single Tooth Replacement – Scripps Ranch
Regain Your Confidence and a Complete Smile
Losing a tooth is devastating to your confidence and your quality of life; however, there are larger issues brewing beneath the surface. Leaving the missing tooth untreated increases your risk of oral health complications, including additional tooth loss. Now, you have multiple options to replace a tooth. Besides a traditional fixed bridge, MOD Squad Dental can complete your smile with a dental implant. We have the solution you need for a single tooth replacement in Scripps Ranch.
Single Tooth Replacement Options
When you lose a tooth, you are not just missing the crown. You have also lost this root. This causes your jawbone to no longer be stimulated in the area, so it deteriorates. Over time, your remaining teeth lose support and shift toward the open space. This creates alignment and bite concerns that increase your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional tooth loss.
With each tooth you lose, the complications become more extensive. Eventually, it can also impact your health. Certain foods become too difficult to eat, so you must limit your diet. This can lead to nutritional deficiencies. You will also notice changes to your facial structures, causing you to look years older than your true age.
It is best to replace your missing tooth quickly to prevent future issues with your dental health.
- Fixed Bridge: Also known as a bridge and crown, this is the most traditional option to replace a tooth. We take an impression of your mouth to carefully craft a prosthetic tooth to fill the empty space. The bridge is held in place by reshaping your adjacent teeth to bond dental crowns to them.
- Single Tooth Implant: A dental implant replaces the root and the crown of a tooth. A titanium implant post is surgically placed into your jawbone. Your bone fuses to the post to create a secure foundation for your replacement tooth. An abutment is attached to the post to connect your custom-made restoration.
Benefits of a Dental Implant
A dental implant is the only treatment to replace both the root and the crown. The materials and process used allows you to enjoy several benefits that are not possible with a fixed bridge:
- Over a 95% 10-year success rate.
- All-ceramic materials allow it to match the appearance of your natural teeth.
- Your jawbone fuses to the post to restore as much as 70% of your biting force.
- Stimulates new bone growth to preserve your jaw’s density.
- Stops dental drift to reduce your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and tooth loss.
- Protects your facial structures.
- Does not alter healthy teeth.
- Easy maintenance and care.
- Cost-effective because it can last for several decades.
Complete Your Smile Today!
You do not need to live with the complications of a missing tooth. You can rebuild a beautiful, functional smile with a dental implant. After performing an initial consultation, we create the customized treatment plan you need to restore your smile. Contact MOD Squad Dental today to schedule your consultation for dental implants in Scripps Ranch.