Smile Makeover – Scripps Ranch, CA
Achieve the Confident Smile You Deserve
Your teeth and gums are important for more than just your dental health. They also play a crucial role in your self-esteem. Unfortunately, one-third of adults are dissatisfied with their smile. If you’re insecure about your teeth and gums, Dr. Friedman can revamp your confidence with a smile makeover in Scripps Ranch, CA. He’ll give you a smile you’ll be proud to show off using the latest innovations in dentistry.
Do I Need A Smile Makeover?
If your attention turns to aesthetic imperfections when you look at your teeth in the mirror, you don’t need to be embarrassed by their flaws. Instead, you can invest in a beautiful smile with the help of your dentist, Dr. Friedman. The goal of a smile makeover is to enhance the look of your teeth and gum tissue using a customized treatment plan.
You might be a candidate for a smile makeover if you’d like to resolve a variety of concerns, such as:
- Tooth decay
- Alignment issues
- Damaged teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gum recession
- Smaller than average teeth
What Dental Services Can Be Used in a Smile Makeover?
Dr. Friedman will perform a thorough examination to evaluate your cosmetic concerns and discuss your aesthetic goals to create a customized treatment plan. Depending on the results you’d like to achieve, Dr. Friedman may recommend one or more procedures, such as:
- All-ceramic crowns: A tooth-colored cap is placed over the entire surface of a tooth to improve its health, function, and appearance.
- Fixed bridges: Replace 1 or more consecutive missing teeth in a row using a solution that looks natural.
- Tooth-colored fillings: A metal-free and tooth-colored material is used to treat decay.
- Full/partial dentures: Replace several or all missing teeth using a convenient treatment.
- Teeth whitening: Turn back the clock and reveal a brighter smile with a professional whitening system.
- Porcelain veneers: Cover several flaws at once using a minimally invasive option.
- Invisalign: Straighten your teeth and correct bite issues with clear aligners.
- Cosmetic bonding: A tooth-colored material can fix minor cosmetic problems.
The Smile Makeover Process
If you’re ready to invest in a radiant smile, your first step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Friedman. Besides a visual examination, he may also take images and impressions of your mouth. He will also learn more about your goals to create your individualized plan. Dr. Friedman will discuss your options to help you make the best decision for your smile. After completing your plan, you’ll have dazzling results that can last for many years with the right aftercare.
The Lasting Benefits of Smile Makeovers
Believe it or not, there are several benefits you can accomplish by improving your smile, including:
- Higher self-esteem to feel confident when speaking, smiling, or taking pictures.
- Better first impression to nurture positive social and career prospects.
- Youthful and professional look to promote your career.
- Better oral health to lessen your need for a costly treatment down the road.
- Improved oral functions to bite, chew, and speak without any discomfort.
Take your first step toward a stunning smile. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.